What our customers say
- “Right from our first meeting we were impressed and confident that you would meet our needs. This was both on the build up to the wedding day and on the day itself. It is true to say you exceeded all our expectations.” - Anthony and Rhian, Caerphilly Castle
- “Thank-you for everything, you made it a truly amazing wedding” - Anwen and John-Paul, Treowen House
- “Thanks to your staff for being so cheerful and friendly” - Sally and Hugh, Treberfydd
- “I have never seen anyone work so hard to make the day so special” - Gareth and Aimee, Penpont
- “The quality of end to end service was just brilliant” - Sarah and Dean, Usk Castle
- “We’ve received endless nice comments about your food, many people said it was “the best meal I have ever had at a wedding” - Laura and James, Cardiff
- “You and your team were amazing” - Jo and Nick, Llangorse Village Hall
- “We can not thank you enough for the EXCELLENT food, attention to detail, service and flexibility” - Nina and Gordon, Treowen House
- “In addition to the fantastic food, your readiness to help in all ways and your ability to make us feel relaxed was very much appreciated by us” - Lisa and Aled, Penpont
- “All the food was simply stunning” - Edith, Marquee wedding
- “We simply could not have been more happy with the food, your cool, calm (and warm) management and advice and with the fantastic service from your lovely staff” - Jennie and Matt, Porthmawr House
- “Thankfully the day itself was truly wonderful. I can’t thank you enough for contributing to our day and making it one to remember. I lost count of the guests who kept thanking us for an amazing day but also adding the food was out of this world.” - Caroline and Chris, Brynich Barn
- “You managed to bring our vision to life perfectly.” - Sarah and Tom, Treowen House
- “Thank you again for your excellent organization skills, your calm and humour on the day, the lovely food, faultless planning and attention to detail.” - Peter and Elin, Treowen House
- “From the first email you sent, you provided a punctual and professional personal touch.” - Rach and Steff, Caerphilly Castle
- “What was especially important was all the help, support and advice you provided prior to the event which not only ensured that everything ran like clockwork on the day itself but also helped us to feel secure beforehand in the knowledge that with Prickly Pear we were in the hands of true professionals.” - Dean and Lynette, Llanbedr Village Hall
- “I would particularly like the staff to know that their bubbly personalities and sense of fun added real sparkle to the day.” - Rhi and Nick, Treowen House.
- “How can I thank you for the absolutely wonderful food at our wedding? It went beyond all of our expectations. Every course was exquisite and your attention to detail amazing.” - Helen and Pete, Caerphilly Castle.
- “Thank you so much for your amazing organization, efficiency, calm nature (very important!) and the most delicious food that you provided for our wedding.” - Amy and Anthony, Marquee Wedding.
- “You are truly talented at what you do, and it has been a pleasure working with you!” - Sarah & James, Penpont
Featured WeddingsView All
Daryl & Lindsay
This was a visual feast of a wedding. Penpont, a glorious 17th century House set in a 200 acre rural estate, created a magical backdrop for an outdoor and relaxed weekend. The bride and groom looked stunning, and the guests indulged in a festival atmosphere with live music playing throughout the day under a blue sky.Read More